Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things

I'm not easily impressed. In fact, my husband would say I'm almost impossible to please. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite items I've found over the years that actually did impress me. I like to try new things, especially beauty products. Most of them are crap. A few keep there promises. And then, there are these gems:

Simple Facial Care

What a God send! After years and years of trying every topical cream and gel out there, over the counter and prescription, and a multitude of antibiotics to clear up my, now 30 year old, acne, I found this stuff. I got it as a free sample and gave it and its facial lotion buddy a try and was shocked. My ubber sensitive skin was clean, but not dry. My face cleared up. I quit using all that expensive prescription junk and have been keen on this stuff since. Is that a chior I hear?

Burt's Bees Intensive Hydration Face Mask



I tried this series as part of Bzzagent campaign. I had my doubts. I really had my doubts. I've never successfully tried something aimed at moisturizing without it freaking my face out and causing a riot. This stuff smells a little funny, but its effects are no joke. You use it old school like grandma's cold cream - slathering the good stuff on, letting it sit and wiping it off with a tissue. The results are anything but old, and best of all, NO FACE RIOTS! Yay! 

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash


Don't you love when you grab something in clearance and it ends up being amazing? That's what happened when I tried this stuff. I live in the desert and have insanely dry, pale skin. I had, what I thought were, birthmarks on my legs for as long as I can remember. These dark, dry patches were ugly and itchy and I hated them. After less than a week of washing with this stuff, they were GONE. Completely disappeared. I even managed to cut out the after-shower lotion most of the time. I don't know what miracle ingredient they add to this stuff, but it does wonders for dry skin.

Azmira ImmunoStim’R



A literal life saver. Azmira provides natural and homepathic solutions to pet health and nutrition. My dog had cancer and after multiple organ failure, I gave Azmira ImmunoStim'R a try. I firmly believe this saved her life. Although we couldn't continue the direct treatment of her cancer while at her worst, this product helped keep the tumor from growing, the cancer from spreading and helped her recover. She's still alive today and I use this stuff every time one of the members of my zoo is sick. When even the oncologist is impressed, it's a keeper.

Those the some of my favorite - go to - items I just couldn't live without. 
Enjoy!


***I was not paid or compensated in any way for the endorsement of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment