Monday, April 20, 2015

Review of Life Food's Garcinia Cambogia


I'm a huge fan of the natural alternatives in health care. I know that they aren't regulated by the FDA and there isn't much recognized and accepted research on them, but pharmaceutical drugs are based on the core elements of things that occur naturally.

Like most women I know, especially those over 30, I have plenty of weight I'd love to shed. So, when a natural method to help curb my appetite and help me "just say no" to sweets and junk food comes along, I'm more than game to try it.

Garcinia Cambogia has been everywhere lately. It's this years Glucomannan along with Coleus Forskolin. But, does it work? Tomoson along with Life and Food asked me to give their Garcinia Cambogia Supreme a try and share my experience.

First, here's a little background on Garcinia Cambogia straight from webmd.com :
Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. You'll find it in bottles on the shelf at the store as well as mixed with other ingredients in diet products...The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.
Sounds great. And, didn't a certain doctor guarantee it would cause weight loss?

Food & Life Garcinia Cambogia $22.00 from Amazon

Well, I tried Life and Food's Garcinia Cambogia for 2 weeks. The pills are a bit on the large size. Those that have a hard time swallowing something large will need to take them one at a time with a full glass of water. Thankfully, they have very little odor.




I can't say that I saw much difference. The scale didn't move. I did, however, notice that my hard core cravings had diminished. They still nagged me, but weren't yelling at me to try this and that. Overall, this product isn't a magic bullet for weight loss. It even suggests that it be used along side with diet and exercise. It does work great at taking that edge off of hunger and cravings, which might be exactly what you need to lose to weight.




***I was given this product free of charge from Tomoson and Food & Life in return for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment